10 things I bet you didn’t know about me…
- I love pepper. I eat it on everything, even ice cream once. There was this instance where I had pasta at camp, and I put so much pepper on it, this guy watched with wide-eyes.
- I’m really picky about my fruit. Pineapple is my favorite. I hate blueberries. Oh! and I hate ketchup with a passion, never, ever give it to me.
- I don’t really forget anything. Sometimes, to not creep people out, I’ll pretend that I don’t remember certain things. I remember most of my dreams too.
- The longest time it’s taken me to read a book is two years. Usually it takes me an hour to a day, but Little Women was really hard on my 10-year-old brain. When I picked it back up when I was 12, I finished it in two days.
- I’m kind of the miracle baby in my family. I was supposed to have major health issues (I have minor ones like a crooked spine, which gives me a bit of a limp and if I stand or sit too long hurts my hip.)
- My extended family thinks I’m still this cute, shy, quiet type. So when I say anything they all gasp in unison. My cousin introduced me to her boyfriend saying, ‘That’s Liv, she doesn’t talk much, but I’ve seen her go crazy.’ My uncle saw a picture of me smiling and said, ‘Wow Liv is actually happy.’
- I’m a history and geography buff. I used to spend my free time tracing maps and memorizing capitols, or reading history textbooks. Yeah…I now understand why I had no friends. But just in case you’re wondering William Wallace is my favorite. That or Mary Queen of Scots.
- I’m a bit of an old-soul. I’m convinced I was born in the wrong era. I find me from the 50’s more attractive to boys in this era. I mean just take this for example:
I tell boys who ask me if their hair looks alright that it’s not Deano hair…My childhood crush was Clint Eastwood.
- I have a scar on my leg, from where I was mad at my sister. We were fighting and I was going to kick her, when she dodged it, and I hit the edge of a file cabinet. I learned not to kick her when around file cabinets that day. I also have had two black eyes with colliding with little boys (once when I was crawling on all fours and my brother and I butt heads. The other, three weeks ago, when I hit a little boy when I was swinging.)
- I had this fear of bed bugs when I was little. I watched the Animal Planet channel when I was 5, and they had this documentary on bed bugs. Well, one scene there was a dramatization of a little boy in his bed (around my age at the time) and he woke up with them crawling EVERYWHERE on him. From then on, my crazy imagination wouldn’t let me fall asleep because I ‘felt’ them crawling all over my body. This, mixed with my fear of the dark at them time led to no sleep and chronic nightmares. It is also why I sleep curled into a ball.