It’s been approximately a month since the last time I updated my personal life. It feels like a lot has changed, but in all reality I pretty much live in a routine. What is it? Glad you asked. The routine:
- 7:30 AM. Alarm clock goes off, and it’s…ineffective. L, usually turns it off, and goes out. I go back to dream-land, because I went to bed late, or I couldn’t get to sleep till 6 AM. And I need SLEEP.
- 8:00 AM. Dad realizes that I haven’t come out of my room. He then comes in ten minute intervals trying (but failing) to wake me up (if he’s out of town, my little brother comes and shouts in my ear.) It takes me about 30 minutes.
- 8:30 AM. I get up. I stumble to the kitchen and pour myself a cup of ambition and yawn and stretch and try to come to life. I do my devotion, talk to my mom, and listen my brother talk about animals.
- 9:30 AM. (If you’re wondering…I’m home-schooled, so that’s why I get to sleep in and never change out of my pajamas. It’s the life.) I start school.
- 12:30 PM. I eat lunch.
- 2:00 PM. I finish school, so I either…1.) Listen to music while dancing around my room, until someone walks in, and I act like I wasn’t. 2.) Journal about my day. 3.) Write poetry or work on my novel (yes, I have a novel…)
- For the rest of the day, I am bored. I look at encyclopedias, email, read, play with little brother, make conspiracy theories, and experiment in cooking.
- 8:00 PM. Eat food.
- 9:00 PM. The littles finally get to bed, and I get to watch my shows. Psych, The Blacklist, Gilmore Girls. I tell myself one episode, but yeah…I never abide by that.
- 11:00 PM. Parents realize that it’s late, so they send me to bed. But I usually just listen to music until I drift off. 12:00 AM the earliest.
- Repeat cycle until life seems so ordinary.
I’m going to write a book on how to be boring; because I pretty much just summed it up in 11 steps.
The newer news.
- I turned 16, and feel the same. It’ll hit me in summer I bet.
- I’ve recently become really interested in the Myer Briggs test. I got INFP, which is pretty accurate. Definition: INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.
- I’m going to finally leave the country! I mean sure, Canada, but it’s a step in the right direction. The only con is that I’ll be there on the 4th of July.
- I might move. (2/10 chance but my Dad’s looking at jobs…and one’s asking him to move to Colorado…) And I really don’t want to move right now, I like my life, my friends, my house. *holds back tears*
- Summer is coming. The heat has arrived, and so have…mosquitos. My enemies. My family has this running joke, where they say if Liv’s around no one will get bit, because she’s our bug repellent.
- Ariana Grande. Hehe. I love hitting those high notes.
- The 1975. Their new album is very soothing, especially Somebody Else.
- Not Today by Imagine Dragons. Absolutely beautiful.
- Coldplay’s Parachutes. It’s been out for about 10 years, but I recently fell in love with it.
Alrighty then…I got out my half-baked post.