So the one and only Aspen (my blogging twin, who has so much in common with me, we’re freaked out.) nominated me for a tag (I haven’t done one in SO long…)
The rules (though I might not abide by them…I’m kind of a rule bender.)
- Each answer you give to a question has to be more than two sentences long. Or at the very least, you have to make those two sentences meaningful.
- There will be two bonus questions at the end, that the blogger gets to change to whatever they want to ask when they nominate someone else. The first six questions, however, are set in stone.
- At the end you must nominate three to five other bloggers. Okay, so you don’t have to, but that would be nice if you could. (I want my blog name to spread on for all of eternity.)
- You know how sometimes in quiet classrooms, they’ll be that one guy clicking his pen fifty times a second, and it’s annoying as heck to everyone else? Yeah, don’t be that guy. This doesn’t apply to this tag so much, but more to life in general. Side-note: I can’t help it, I’m that girl….
The questions and my not so fabulous answers:
1.) What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
SWEAT. Gosh, it’s gross. Maybe that’s why exercise and locker-rooms are so revolting. I just feel sweat or see it, and I shiver in disgust.
2) What is your favorite song at the moment?
Lemme do two songs at least.
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic by The Police. The beat is so fun and catchy, and I just want to dance around when I hear it. Plus the The Police are amazing.
This is probably going to sound conceited and horrible. But I love Olivia by One Direction. It’s not because it has to do with my name, it’s catchy and fun to sing. (Ok, I lied I love that it involves my name…such a girl.)
3) Who is your favorite blogger?
No. That’s like picking a favorite book. I love all of them.
4) What’s the nicest thing you’ve seen someone do recently?
Uh…uh…uh…I’m blanking. Maybe, I live in a horrible city with horrible people. 😛
5) What’s something you regret doing?
I regret a lot of things. But the biggest regret is probably when my best friend and I had a falling out last year. It was horrible and I missed her terribly.
6) If you could take only three items with you to a deserted island, what would they be, and why?
My favorite books, a knife, and paper and pens. Why would I take that stuff, I need books to survive, they’re kind of like oxygen to me. A knife to ward off dreadful island monsters. And paper and pens because I need somewhere to put my everlong thoughts.
7) What past fad do you think should make a comeback?
I’m not really into fads. I never got into silly bands (I think I tried and then realized they were WAY overpriced) or stuff like that.
8) How would you describe the perfect date?
That’s a secret. I have the perfect date planned in detail, written on some scrap paper hidden in a journal, hidden in a box, covered by stuff, in a dark room. Because, I think if someone truly loves me, they’ll figure it out without me telling them.
I nominate….(drumroll please)
Sunny (I know you’ve already been nominated, but you haven’t done it and I want you to. 😉 )