Sorry, that was a bit how I felt when one of my friends, Rei nominated me. (Rei, you’re wonderful, thank you for thinking I’m deserving of this lovely award.)
The Rules Of The Contest:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add the award logo to your post.
- List 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers who are deserving of the award.
Seven Really, Random, Stupid, And Totally Irrelevant Facts:
- Once I had a class with four guys I hoped to never see again. I said to my mom, ‘I will never see them again.’ Well, two years later they have all started reappearing in my life (they are now back in it, in different places). Never say never, I have finally learned my lesson.
- I really love stairs, especially spiral staircases, they make me feel proper and royal-like.
- I once stared at the stars at camp and the kids were jerks and said I ‘weird.’ No, I had an eye for beauty idiots. One dude defended me, never seen him since.
- I had a huge obsession with Strawberry Shortcake as a child. I mean I had a blanket with her FACE on it.
- Another time at camp (my first year) I got a ear-ache and got camper of the day, because I went to a noisy game of dodge ball and fell asleep during the Bible study. *Shrugs* I still have the fake gold trophy.
- I have been told I look like Belle from my favorite movie, but I don’t believe it myself.
And I break the rule–again.