Every year, I pick a few quotes that motivate me throughout the school-year, and explain how I feel. I thought I would share some with my lovely followers (you, if you didn’t know…).
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” ― Elbert Hubbard
- “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” ― Marilyn Monroe
- “All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.” –J.R.R. Tolkien
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” ― Charles M. Schulz
- Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are.” ― Markus Zusak, I Am the Messenger
- “Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.” ― J.M. Barrie
- “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.” ― Roald Dahl
- “We are liars. We are beautiful and privileged. We are cracked and broken.” ― E. Lockhart
And there you go, quotes. Lots and lots of quotes.
I’m sorry, I’m just so in love with them. Maybe it’s because I spent half a afternoon, sipping my coffee, on Goodreads, scrolling through the quotes. I could read quotes every day, all day.
As my new guys are trying to drill into my heads say, “Be logical Liv.”
And as I always reply, “Shut up! It’s my life!”
Because I love being illogical and in love with my lovely words.
(Sorry, the end of this post was so random, I have been thinking about logic all day and how logical people must live such dull lives. But that’s a topic for another day!)