That’s the problem. I’m not allergic to E. I’m more allergic to this challenge. But I’m not one to back down from a challenge so here goes nothing. Also before I start thank you Alternative Sunny Days for nominating me.
I was sick. I will list my symptoms. Coughing, an outburst of contagious microorganisms flying in various locations. A high warmth that was similar to a burning light. Aching pains; pins, nails, glass, stabbing my body. I am jubilant that my contagious infirmity is finally concluding.
Done. That wasn’t actually as bad as I thought it was going to be. In fact, once I got on a roll, I felt I could E-less for the rest of my life.
Now…I get to be evil.
(Isn’t that the most adorable evil laugh.)
- Write a whole paragraph without using the letter ‘E.’
- By reading this you have already signed up. (Again…evil laugh!)
- Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must complete it within 24 hours or be considered a failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Hall of Noobs.
- If you win, wallow in the Hall of We.
- You will receive a pingback to your post to know if you have passed or failed.
- To make this easy for Redefining Random to keep track of progress, link it back to this post.
Nominations (I’m going to break a rule…):